Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall..

You say time tells all but how far is the fall and how deep do you go when ur already so low and when does it get better or will I feel this way forever. 

(What you say,you say, gets me everytime can't tell if it's true or just a lie. So tell me what should I feel when none of this seems right

Your tellin me it takes time but that just sounds like another line and I'm sick of your twisted stories and this love is a tornado or maybe a volcano and I just keep on twisting and burning.

What you say,you say, gets me everytime can't tell if it's true or just a lie. So tell me what should I feel when none of this seems right

Times ran out and I'm beginning to shout don't no of it's from the burns or my brain spinning but man do I wish this was a dream but even there you get me everytime.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment